Come see how it all started at Rhode Island's longest running Farmers' Market!
Established in 1982, the SKFM offers:
- fresh seasonal vegetables and fruit
- RI raised beef, pork, lamb, chicken and turkey
- oysters, mussels, clams and finfish from RI waters
- fresh eggs, local honey, maple syrup, jams, pickles, relish and fresh handmade goat cheese
- artisan breads, large assortment of bakery goodies, pastries, calzones, spinach pies
- nursery stock, herb and house plants, cut flowers, harvest decorations, Christmas wreaths and tabletop decorations
- beeswax candles, hand creams, RI wool blankets and wool, artisan soaps, goat milk lotions, handmade pottery, woodcrafts, oilcloth bags, nature crafts, birdhouses, composting worms, dog biscuits, herbal products...and oh so much more.
- enjoy fresh popped kettle corn or hot cup of coffee while you stroll and shop
Bring the whole family - it's not just shopping,
the market is an adventure and learning experience!
See you there!
The Outdoor Markets are held May to October - Rain or Shine!
The Saturday Market at URI's East Farm on Route 108 in Wakefield, RI. from 8:30am - Noon
The Tuesday Market at Marina Park on Salt Pond Road in Wakefield from 2 - 6pm
The Wintertime Market is held November to April
The Market is Saturday at Peace Dale Mills, 1425 Kingstown Rd, Wakefield, RI from 10am - 2pm
Follow the Wintertime Market on facebook!
Contact Us: E-mail .............
Call Us: 789-1388 Fax Us: 789-1958
.Buy Local...Real Farmers = Real Food...Support your local community